|15.08.11||Singapore Business Federation visited the Kingdom of Bhutan on a Business Mission. Druk Asia’s Singapore colleague accompanied the mission team and took the chance to inspect several hotels including, Udumwara Resort, Gangtey Palace and several other hotels.|
Tourism Council of Bhutan formally announced that tariff revised wef 1st Jan 2012.
1. USD 250 per person per night on a twin sharing basis for the months of March, April, May, September, October and November wef 1st January 2012.
2. USD 200 per person per night on a twin sharing basis from the months of January, February, June, July, August and December wef 1st January 2012.
3. Existing Low Season Discount will be discontinued from 1st July 2011 as announced earlier.
4. Royalty will be kept at USD 65 through out the year
5. All other provisions of the earlier announcement referred to above such as discounts, FIT surcharges, and agents commission will remain the same and come into effect as announced.
6. 50 percent discount on royalty for children below 12 years of age will be changed to 100 percent discount on royalty from 1st July 2011.
|31.05.11||Julia Horton discover trekking on the Drukpath trek with Druk Asia featured on Scotland on Sunday Travel: Bhutan.|
|04.04.11||Druk Asia was on 938 LIVE to talk about Bhutan as a travel destination with Joel Chua on "Need to know".|
An article by journalist, Julia Horton, about the Black-neck Crane Festival in Gangtey, Bhutan, is featured on CNNGo - Bhutanese farmers turn to tourists to save endangered cranes
Colleagues from Druk Asia Singapore office visited Western & Central Bhutan to witness the annual Punakha Tshechu, experience a homestay and photography tour with Singapore photographers, PhotoInc.sg, in preparation for pre-wedding photography trips.
Druk Asia received signed copy of A Portrait of Bhutan, by Ashi Dorji Wangmo Wangchuk, Queen of Bhutan.
|08.10.10||Druk Asia was quoted in Bhutan Observer, one of Bhutan’s leading daily newspaper.|
Druk Asia, with the support of COMO Hotels and Resorts & Taj Hotels Resorts and Palaces, hosted a group of travel agents from Singapore and Thailand for destination introduction and hotels inspections.
Druk Asia was chosen by Starhub as the vendor of choice for "Happiness is A Choice" lucky draw contest.