Australian Nationals Land Tour Package Promotion
On top of the airfare discount provided above, we are also providing promotion on Travel Packages with VISA to Bhutan.
A one time visa fee of US$ 40 is applicable.
There are two hotel categories offered for the land tour as follow:
Choice of hotels:
- 01 Pax – US $ 155 per night
- 02 Pax – US $ 145 per person per night
- 03 Pax and above – US $ 135 per person per night
- Thimphu: Pedling Hotel & Spa / Hotel Migmar / Wangchuk Hotel / Hotel White Tara / Galingkha
- Punakha: Punatsangchhu Cottages
- Paro: Gangtey Palace Hotel / Tashi Namgyel Resort / Dewachen Resort
Choice of hotels:
- 01 Pax – US $ 165 per night
- 02 Pax – US $ 155 per person per night
- 03 Pax and above – US $ 145 per person per night
- Thimphu: Namgay Heritage (4 stars) / Hotel Osel (4 stars)
- Punakha: Zhingkham Resort / Hotel Lobesa or similar
- Paro: Raven's Nest / Metta Resort & Spa / Tenzinling or similar
The package is inclusive of
1) Visas for Bhutan
2) A qualified & licensed English speaking guide
3) An experienced driver
4) A Tour Vehicle
5) All meals inclusive
6) Accommodation (local 3 stars hotels)
7) Taxes, surcharges, government contribution
8) Mineral water for the duration of the stay (foc)
9) Set of traditional costume, Gho & Kira, for your use throughout your stay in Bhutan(upon request). To be returned to the guide at the end of your stay.
The package excludes:
1) Travel Insurance
2) Tips for the guide and driver
3) Air Ticket to Bhutan
Drukair (full name is Royal Bhutan Airline) is the national carrier of Bhutan. It departs from Singapore and Bangkok which are probably your most convenient transit point.
There is no direct flight between Australia and Bhutan.
Druk Asia is the ticketing and marketing agent for Drukair. You can send us an email at email@example.com
to reserve your tickets.
Tour operator would pay for this fee on your behalf after you have made the full payment on your tour and before your Visa is approved
All Australia passport holders can apply for this special rate for travel between 1 June 2018 and 31 August 2018.
You can start booking this trip as of today.
You can fill up our form above or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your tour agent would apply for the Visa on your behalf. There is no embassy or consular service where you can apply for Visa by yourself.
June would be the most popular time to visit Bhutan since you would be enjoying the last period of Spring and it would be the start of summer. We expect bigger booking for the first two weeks of June since it coincides with summer school holiday in South East Asia.
You may coincide your trip with Nimalung and Kurjey Tshechu (Festival) from 21st to 23rd June 2018.